Thursday, June 25, 2015
- Levi has done so much better off the NG tube and only keeping his intestinal feeds going (TP tube).
- Levi just about weighs enough for a G tube surgery!
- A different GI doctor randomly stopped by yesterday and agreed with our plan to rid him of any nasal or oral tubes and move forward with a G tube and stomach wrap!
- Levi had a successful circumcision yesterday!
- Levi passed his hearing test! But he had some fluid in his ears, so a follow-up visit will happen in the next month.
- We've had several great visits with Levi!
- Silas has been such a ball of joy!
- Questions answered during Monday's meeting.
- Decisions for other muscular tests during G tube placement.
- The right doctors and nurses on hand during upcoming procedures.
- The perfect timing for procedures and discharge dates.
- Miracles with regard to Levi's ability to eat by mouth in the future.
- Levi's continued progress with his hand and feet.
- Sweet family time as we wait through final hospital stays.
- Continued trust in God for what it looks like to care for Levi at home.
- Please pray for the McMath family preparing their son for brain surgery tomorrow!
We are truly truly blessed.