|Real men always choose pink. :)|
|Beyond blessed that we have so many loving friends to come play when mommy and daddy need to be with Levi|
|No matter how busy they are, our friends change their plans to love our Silas. Thank you!|
- Levi may try ROOM AIR later this week.... will keep you posted!
- Levi has had more movement in his weak arm!
- I went dairy-free for a month, and they still have 25 days worth of milk for my man, so I get to take a break and enjoy my cheesy, buttery, milk delights again!
- Levi weighed in last night at 7 pounds 7 ounces!
- Levi is showing some "normal" behavior when given "tastings" of milk (interest, mouth movement, etc.).
- We had a great visit with Levi last night and this morning!
- The OT said that Levi's tastings are not progressing enough, and she believes he wouldn't be able to handle a "swallow study." Without a miracle or LOTS of time (months worth of therapy), she thinks it would be too traumatic to try to give him a bottle because his swallowing is so delayed. Once we check off other things, we may be looking at some type of permanent feeding tube coming home. Praying for that miracle though!
- Still waiting to hear about muscular disorder blood results.... Hope to hear later today...
- The doctor still wants to do a "sleep study" to check and see what's happening with Levi's neurological senses, which means he'll have to get off caffeine to see if he has finally developed his natural ability to breathe on his own.
- Still waiting to hear from the hand surgeon's analysis too.
- We still have NO clue when Levi will come home; peace as we wait on God's perfect timing and not worry about what we will or will not deal with when that time comes.