Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My little pumpkin bread

I love me some homemade pumpkin chocolate chip bread. I've already made three loaves since the start of the season. They weren't ALL for me okay... don't judge.
Here's my other pumpkin bread. We had a mini photo shoot with my friend Morgan. She's a great photographer. And I must say I loved the idea of this. I just got a couple teasers right now, but I loved watching him eat the pumpkin. He's just like his dad.... will eat anything.
He's just growing up before my eyes. When did I become such a gushy mom?
We finally caved and got the wifi camera monitor. It has two-way microphones. This was the terrified face of a boy who heard a voice but didn't see any body with that voice. (Parents are so mean to their kids.)
We went to our first 1-year old birthday party together too. Can you tell it was a girls' party?
We love when uncle Kevin stops by to visit
This was uncle Matt's t-shirt when he was a little boy. Thanks for finding it Dee Dee. We are rooting for Grandpa's trojan's, not the gamecocks!
This was a practical purchase I promise! We are now ready for the North Georgia cabin and pumpkin patch this weekend. If I find another one though, we might have to find another, colder place to visit because it's just too cute.
~Pumpkin Buster

No comments:

Post a Comment