Skip to main content

Happy 3rd Birthday Silas!

Silas,
Thank you for teaching me oh so much.
Whenever mommy isn't dancing, singing, or her usual self, you come in with that perfect touch-
I'm given free hugs and kisses, or a toy to play,
Or you tell me, God's always with me so everything's okay!
No matter what's going on you just want everyone to smile.
You make us all better people and have for a while.
Whether your rhyming, reading, or singing ABC,
 I can't wait to learn more from you now that you're three!
Thank you for teaching me so much sweet boy.
Your a gift from God- a true bundle of joy.


Silas was taught by his sweet daddy to give ladies flowers. After pulling out all the real flowers from the yard and seeing how quickly they die, he decided to give me this the other day. My heart smiled.

Silas named this airplane- PO76. I have no clue where that came from, but I was impressed.

This is the face of a boy watching his brother dance around the kitchen.

Dee Dee came to the aquarium with us for Silas' b-day. It was a blast!




A special birthday surprise showed up in the back yard!

Thank you T-Pop and Daddy for all your hard work!

Everyday he wants to go to our "park" in the back yard. :)

Happy Birthday Bud!

Prayer requests for little Levi-

Levi had some good a bad news this week:
- Bad news: he lost 9 ounces of weight. We are trying different things, and working to trust God through this thorn that still persists. He had a cold last week, which didn't help eating drive or throwing up, but hopefully working with GI doc, we will turn the corner soon.
-Good news: Levi is almost army crawling! He has finally popped two bottom teeth! He "waved" hi in his own non-traditional way, and he started eating a lot more by mouth the last 24 hours (maybe a growth spurt!).

Please pray for his weight gain/eating/throwing up, as well as his ability to turn his hand in supine position (think looking at your own palm). Also, we go back to the ENT for another hearing test on Tuesday. Praying he does great at that!

Thank you so much for continuing to care for our family! Love you!

~Birthday Buster3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"His legs flail about as if independent from his body!"

If you are a "Friends" watcher as I have been known to be, you will appreciate that quote. I am getting to see the Chandler Bing's greatest fear--Michael Flatley and the "Lord of the Dance" performance. I am so excited! I've seen a lot of different types of performances in my lifetime (even the gravely strange or soberly artistic modern dance shows), but I've never seen an Irish Riverdance! My mom got tickets for us back in October for my birthday. She is so astute and thoughtful! In case you aren't familiar with "Lord of the Dance." Here is what Wikipedia has to say about Mr. Flately's Dance: "Lord of the Dance is an Irish musical and dance production that was created, choreographed, and produced by Irish-American dancer Michael Flatley, who also took a starring role. Michael Flatley found his first fame starring in Riverdance, but he left the show in 1995 before its debut in London after a disagreement over creative control. F

When you smile...

The whole world smiles! This was his very first "conscious smile" Who says you can't dress up little boys for fun too? Silas enjoyed sleeping at the lake instead of fishing or swimming. Anyone surprised? Our newest pastime consists of singing to Silas until he shows us his new array of smiles. Matthew discovered this newest ability when he began singing a classical ballad... I won't embarrass him by naming the lyrics. It doesn't matter how tired you are, this will make everything better! I mean come on. Are you still having a bad day? Did that make it better yet!? Had my  first few outing without the little man to go to coffee, dance, and this beautiful woman's wedding shower. Love you Christi! Thanks to my old roomie for some over-sized coffee mugs to start my day right. A cup of joe and the Word make life worth living. This is his favorite gesture.  I think he's solving the world's problems. That a boy Silas. I knew