Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Fever

Fresh new herbs beginning to grow as the spring weather is upon us.
It's like May here not March. The pollen stinks, but the weather is amazing!
I planted some tomatoes too! I hope my little hanging box can contain the amazing "beefsteaks" we got comin! Who needs a yard anyway!?!?


I'm so ready for my first spring break as an educator! I definitely can say that if there weren't breaks for teachers, no one would teach! We are all getting a little frayed at the edges and need a break from the school halls. Don't get me wrong though, I love it, and I'm truly blessed!

~SpringBuster


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Spring Breaker! HOLLAH! Hope the wedding weekend was magnificent, sweet woman, and I pray that you are finding and making time for the present...and to feel enveloped by the Lord's PEACE!!!!!

    Love you, KT!

    ReplyDelete