Smith family Christmas #2
I am getting so many ideas for NEXT year from pinterest, friends, and just random ideas popping into my head.
Next year's traditions:
1. Advent Jesse Tree
2. Buy really tacky Christmas sweaters to wear Christmas morning (they are all gone from Goodwill already!)
3. Make some homemade wreaths
4. Wrap presents with really crafting cute brown paper bags, twine, and left over tree trimmings (instead of ducktape cause I ran out of scotch tape)
5. Get better stocking stuffers (Matthew has no idea how sad his stocking will be-- Santa didn't have a lot to work with this year)
6. Eat less white chocolate chex mix so as not to induce nausea every time (I never learn my lesson)
This years traditions:
|Matthew took even days and I took odd. We surprised each other every day with a little goodies.|
I have to say that I'm pretty pumped to fill the big 25!