Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Early Christmas Present

We preach that it's not about "getting" but "giving" because God gave His son, and Jesus gave his whole life, but I feel like I already "got" the best Christmas present this year:  Levi starting to walk! At almost two years old, Levi mentally understands the dangers of falling, so I believe he could be cruising around if he had more confidence, but I'll take what I can get! He's growing, and I am just grateful to see my boys growing together! No matter how many hours of sleep escape us this Christmas, I am so excited to relive the joy and excitement of the season through their sweet, young eyes.

The classic (and perfect rainy day) activity, Levi enjoyed some gumdrops and M&Ms this year too!

Roe's favorite position- one hand on his cheek. Silas says he's always thinking!
Fun to have a winter baby this time. No fans, just bundles and blankets!

Boys can't stay inside, no matter how wet or cold!


Haven't been able to go on a real date with my BFF in a while (understandably), but I was happy to enjoy a date with my big man here. He keeps his requests simple- Fresh Market cookie tasting and galloping through Target together (literally).

Roman's first Bumbo experience lasted a couple minutes!


The tinsel was actually purchased for a "science experiment"

But who knew that playing in it would be way more fun!


Thank you Levi for my early present! Love my boys!

~Present Buster

No comments:

Post a Comment