Thursday, July 17, 2014

Helping Hands

Silas still LOVES to take out the trash, which I find stinkingly adorable.
Couldn't help but snap this shot. His future wife will love knowing he liked to help keep the house clean.
Matthew found his old height yard stick, and Silas just loves pointing out how tall he's becoming- such a baby genius! (not really, he just loves the animals on it)
My mom really wants me to cut Silas' hair, and I understand there's a little hair in his eyes as well as the occasional mullet look, but I just love his curls!
I can't bring myself to take scissors to his sweet blonde locks. (Don't worry mom, I won't let him get too girly)
As much as he likes to "help" mommy, he's also becoming quite mischievous.
I heart you Silas Cary Smith!
~HelperBuster

No comments:

Post a Comment