Skip to main content

Vacation?

Vacation to see family with Silas = Less sleep 
Vacation to see family with Silas = Working out without a stroller
Vacation to see family with Silas = Diaper blow outs in the car
Vacation to see family with Silas = Priceless


Who cares about sleep when you have these boys in your life?
Silas hanging with grandpa
Little second-cousin Camille didn't want Silas to get all the attention
The three sisters were fighting over these precious babes. That's true love.
Thank you Dana for the Activity Gym. Silas is just starting to need a stand-up activity!
Daddy are you losing some hair like me? One of my favorite things is watching Silas spit "hair gel" into Matthew's hair. It's priceless every time.
Silas loved his grandma.
I realized I never take pictures with my little man, so when attempting to do so, he stuck his tongue out at the idea.
Silas loved having his daddy around all week.
It's almost time to start solid food, so we wanted to try out our highchair. I think he's ready!
Mommy look at me sitting up by myself!
After a long vacation, Silas struggled to get back into the 'ole routine of life. After crying for an hour one day, I took him out, and he had a huge poop while in my lap. Then he made this face. Priceless.
~CoffeeCubBuster

Comments

  1. babies sure do keep it exciting!! hehe :) he is looking SO MUCH like Matthew these days!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions

I have had so many people thank me for my honesty on this blog lately. I haven't really thought about my level of truthfulness until those remarks of gratitude were given. I think I naturally wear my heart on my sleeve, and thanks to my upbringing, I often hear the term TMI, which just means I'm obviously not scared to express myself. However, I also believe that when you are going through something difficult, it's much easier to be raw and real in front of others, even complete strangers. Often times, it is these "real" moments that bridge the gap between hearts and allow us to live truth. I must confess, this marathon is really all over the place. It's like I hit mile 7, and I can't believe I'm only at mile 7! This past weekend, I felt covered in prayer, peace, and love. Matthew and I enjoyed a much needed date night, our little Levi enjoyed a quiet and restful weekend, and our big boy had a blast at our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.  I really ju...

Joy in Pain

There is pain in this world. It comes in different forms. Physical pain, emotional pain, frustrating pain, confused pain, displaced pain, short-lived pain, numbing pain, excruciating pain, sincere pain, unexpected pain. Yet, through it all, there is joy. How? Where? Why is there joy in a world filled with such pain? Is is true joy? Is it fabricated or medicated joy? Is it temporary joy or will it fade with the next whisper of pain? No. I have felt a joy that far outweighs my pain. It's a joy that doesn't make sense mixing with a pain that culminates in reality. It's a joy that couldn't be concocted by even the most elaborate of artists. As I've experienced some of the most intense physical pain during some of the most intense emotional pain, I have noticed and experienced some of the purest forms of joy and peace that cannot be watered down by logic. We lost our second child this week. At just seven weeks old, our precious baby gets to escape a world o...